Friday, March 6, 2009

Gretchen Rossi Suicide? Puh-Lease

 What Jay Photoglou Says About the 911 Call

gretchen

“http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-911-tape.php
This 911 call took place at 00:32 hrs. Wednesday January 28th 2009. 3 days before the filming of the reunion show of the Orange County housewives.
The events immediately leading up to and following this call are critical in understanding why I made this call. I really thought Gretchen had taken Lunest to take her life. A by product of this call will show Gretchen as someone who will say whatever she needs to to get whatever she wants.
*Please read this before you listen to the call.*
Grecthen knows the story of someone in my life that tried to commit suicide, she has even asked me if even I have talked to them to let them know how much it affected me, after meeting this person. This will always be a sensitive subject for me.
So, to the night of the call.
Gretchen and I started out Leaving our house at 8 or 8:30 P.M. (I had moved in December 29th 2008) we were going to a birthday party @ 3 thirty 3 in Newport Beach. While at the party, Gretchen noticed a girl there named J***. J*** works at the salon Gretchen gets her hair done. Gretchen had just found out a few days earlier that J*** had just started dating C**** her ex- husband (he claims they were just friends). She was not happy as she thought she was J***'s friend.
While at 3 Thirty 3 stares went back and forth across the bar between Gretchen and J***. About 10:45 a friend of mine comes out of the ladies room and says I think Gretchen is getting into a fight in there. I look over and J*** was gone too.
I ask the birthday boy's girlfriend to go check and see if she is O.K. Birthday boy's Girlfriend agree'd. Then another friend of ours comes out of the Ladies room and says "you should go in there and get your girlfriend", to me. I figure Birthday boys girlfriend is in there one of them can grab help if it gets that bad.
30 minutes go by, Gretchen and 4 of our friends come out of the ladies room. ALL of them (except Gretchen) looking at me like 'dude you gotta control her'. I asked what happened and Gretchen said "I gave J*** a piece of my mind". Then one of the girls that was in there with her "yeah and almost a piece of your fist".
I said "girl (referring to Gretchen) you gotta stop that, you gotta get over what C**** is doing". I said this in front of the other people (I shouldn't have done that) She claimed I was taking C****'s side. So this started an arguement between us. She explained this and that about how J*** was her friend and she has no right to date C**** several times. So after I still didn't take her side and she said "I'm just gonna kill myself".... O.K. I was (too) thinking dramatic. But figured lets go home, so to not excite the situation I said "Let's just go home and write your blog". We had watched the episode earlier and always wrote her blog together. Notice no blog since Jan 23rd 2009???
We were still arguing as we walked outside to valet. Valet pulled her car up she got in the passenger seat, that was fine, although she had driven there, I thought she was too upset and a little buzzed too drive. I shut her door got in the driver's side of the car. as I started to pull away I realized I forgot my jacket inside. So I told her I was going back to get it.
When I went back inside and grabbed my jacket I let birthday boy know we were leaving. Gave him a short summary why (no longer than 5 minutes inside) we were leaving. I walked outside and saw she and the car were gone. I asked valet if he saw where she went, pointing at where the car was he said "she got out said ""F*** him"" and drove away.
I walked back inside to see if anyone else was leaving to give me a ride home. No one was. So I jumped in a cab and went home. My cell phone battery was dead. My keys to my car, car charger and the house were inside the house so I couldn't call or let myself in.
I rang the door bell. I couldn't have been more than 15 minutes behind her. No answer, so I walked to the back yard. Checking the sliding glass door it was locked too. The worst just went through my mind. She overdosed on her prescription sleeping pills (Lunesta). I now start banging very loud. I then walk to the side garage door and knock again very loud. I decide to walk to the street to see if someone driving by would call 911 I was scared she took her pills and was making good on her threat. No one drove by for 5 minutes. I walk back to the house, pounded on the front door very hard. She finally came down opened the garage door. I lived there. She even told the police that when they were there.
I walked in and immediately asked her why it took her so long to answer. She said "I was sleeping". I said "Gretchen you don't sleep that deep unless you've taken your sleeping pills", and asked her if she took her sleeping pills. She said "maybe". I said how many. no answer from her. I said "Gretchen I'm not kidding" she smirked. So I picked up the phone and called 911.
Now please listen to the call.
After seeing the reunion show. It became clear to me that Gretchen is going to do or say what she wants to get what she wants.
On the tape you heard her say I am her boyfriend. Then 3 days later on the filming of the reunion show when called out by Tamra she says no he is an ex. The morning of the reunion show filming I walked her cloths to the driver of the towncar supplied Bravo/Evolution. On the way home from the filming of the reunion show she sent a text to me " I am too shaken up to talk I just want to come home and take a sleeping pill". This has been her way of letting me know something is serious, and to take her serious she is not in a laughing mood. (The night of the 911 call she went one step further by using the word kill)
She lied about where I lived on the 911 tape, but when the police were there she told the truth (I think that was because I could hear her talking to the police officers in the house and she knew I would say something if she lied about where I lived.)
You hear her lie about my last name. This is because there was alot of stuff on the Internet about us. She later said she did that so no one could look up my name and see us in a police report together.
I am upset the most about the night she referred to me as sliding my hand over on her and making an unwanted advance. I was driving that night and the things she described DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY at all.”

Grammar Nazis:  Not edited spelling/grammar 

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC