Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jay Responds to the Restraining Order

Jay Photoglou says

“Yes there has been a Temp. Restraining order put in place. I was not at the hearing as I did not know about it. I have been told her attorney did not even know she was doing this. She has now put herself on record as saying (legally) we met each other on Jan 8th 2008. On the reunion show she stated that we dated BEFORE Jeff and her. So it is either perjury or a lie what she said on the reunion show. Also in court filings she gives a totally different account of what happened the night I called Tamra Barney. This is my grounds for slander or she has committed perjury... It will now play out in court. There is more, and it will come out. But as for now she was been granted a Temp Restraining order till 3-27-2009. She was denied the gag order on me, without me even being there...
The Restraining order APPLICATION listed Slade Smiley also. It was not granted for Slade Smiley. BUT guess who served the Restraining order on me... Slade Smiley a man who is said to be afraid of me... The truth will come out of this. And my friends know who I am. Thank you to those who have given me support. And for those that don't know me. If you wait to pass judgement until the court hearing you will see that I have not lied about this relationship or timeline...”

from river daves place

What! Macho man afraid of "The Heartbreak Kid"? Nah, that can’t be true.

Stay tuned

Related Links:

"The Heartbreak Kid"

Slade Speaks/ Jay Responds

"Naked Wasted"

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC