Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jill Thinks Kelly Should Quit the Show

from gaywired

Jill Zarin thinks Kelly Bensimon should quit the Real Housewives of NYC and she wasn’t afraid to say just how she sees her co-star's  role on Bravo’s hit reality series.

"I don’t think it’s working for her," Jill Zarin told E! Online, "I don’t think she should be on the show.”

“It's not that I think we should throw anybody off,”  Zarin continued, “It's just that I think if I were her, I would not do the show again. I would go back to anonymity and spend the next year trying to repair my reputation. What’s more important to her: her reputation or fame?"

How sweet, Jill Zarin is only looking out for everyone’s best interest, of course.  

Zarin also revealed that things are icy as ever between Bensimon and cast mate Bethenny Frankel. "They’re not friends," Zarin said. "They never were. They never will be. They’re sophisticated girls, so they’ll be polite to each other when they see each other at Bravo events. They’re not going to pull each others' hair out, but there's definitely ice cubes in the room."

Bensimon had no comment on Zarin’s harsh evaluation, but a rep for the ex-model says, "Jill is entitled to her opinion. Kelly had a wonderful time on the show."

Zarin, along with the other five Housewives, was present at the recent Reunion Special taping, which Bravo recently extended to a special 2-hour long, 2-evening TV event. Must have been a lot of drama in that reunion!

Zarin spills, "There were a lot of liars at the table… Ramonaliar! Kelly—liar! LuAnn—baby liar."

Wonder what The Countess and bright-eyed Ramona were lying about? Zarin drew the line there, so fans will have to tune in to see for themselves!

Jill is equally chatty about her loving family. They recently supported her as the pint-sized socialite made a big change: breast reduction surgery!

Zarin tells Life & Style, ”I could not have done it without my husband, Bobby, and my daughter, Allyson. Bobby took me to the hospital with my parents, Gloria and Sol. My parents stayed until the surgery was over and deemed a success. Bobby stayed with me every second.”

Zarin’s surgery reduced her chest from a 32G to a 32DD. Zarin wanted other women thinking about plastic surgery to know, “There is no reason anyone should have to suffer from low self-esteem or poor body image.  We have the power to change our bodies in a safe and positive way.”

Too bad she doesn’t think untrained, out of control Chihuahuas should leave the show also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC