Friday, February 20, 2009

Slade Smiley Arrested at Gretchen Rossi’s House

Real O.C." Guy Really Arrested

 

Posted Feb 20th 2009 5:15PM by TMZ Staff

Slade Smiley from "The Real Housewives of Orange County" -- yes, there are guys on that show -- was picked up by Costa Mesa PD today on a civil contempt warrant.
We're told Smiley was popped this afternoon and is currently being held on $10,000 bail.
It's unclear what the warrant is for ... there's a buzz it involves unpaid child support, but so far we haven't confirmed it.

Maybe there is justice in this world after all! But here is what  "The Heartbreak Kid"had to say about the arrest:

“I lived with Gretchen in Costa Mesa. And was living out of a suitcase with a friend when I left because she was going to dinner with Slade. When I went to pick up more clothes on Wed Feb 18th Slades car was in the driveway. I know Gretchen well so I called the police dept to do a civil asst and help me recover some more clothes. I had proper identification to be there so they attempted to get Slade or Gretchen to open the door. No response from them so when I told them I have a way to get in the dispatcher recieved a call from Slade saying he was with Gretchen and they were in Vegas. Slade called a recorded line to lie to the police. He also told the dispatcher that a neighbor called him to say the police were there. So that is why he called. So I proceeded to enter the house as I did I saw there was Slades wallet shirt Jacket shoes and car keys were in plain sight. The officer and I then heard foot steps upstairs. But Slade and Gretchen would still not come out of her room. This is public information and probably on a report. I did recover more clothes BUT did not have a moving truck set up so I was only able to get clothes not furniture. The officers did not tell me but I over heard them say He has a suspended Lic and a fake tag on his unregistered car as well as a warrant for $10,000 out of LA county. This is what I think I heard. I will be moving the rest of my stuff out next week.”
Posted at 1:59AM on Feb 21st 2009 by Jay Photoglou

(not edited for spelling/grammar)

Holy Catfight! These famewhores have lost it!

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC