Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York: Let’s Get It On!

These  women lost their ever-loving minds last night. The jealousies, one-up manship, pettiness and the downright silliness was put on display like an old time soap opera.

Here’s what went down:


Kelly Vs. Everyone


 
Absurdity:The media has attacked Kelly’s very important name with allegations that she beat up her ex-boyfriend.
Kelly said: "Every single day my name was in the paper." She pouts and tries to cry, as Jill demands that the producers get her a tissue.

Her  name? Kelly KILLOREN Bensimon
 
Kelly said: "Does anyone ever asked me what happened? No."
Luann said: "Well, he's definitely  not a gentleman."
She also said something about fertilizer?  Huh?
The Countess Vs. The Count

 
They couple are getting divorced after 16 years of marriage.
The Absurdity: Count Alex ended their relationship via email.

The Countess vs. The Ethiopian Princess

 
The Countess' husband left her for a woman who is  a princess.
Luann said: "I think that was slipped by [Alex and the princess] in order to make her look like just not an Ethiopian woman. I just thought it was interesting that he releases the fact that she's a princess to make it look 'OK.'" II don’t think so. The count is an asshole, truly. The Princess didn’t get much of a catch. And the Countess has the ace in the hole:  The male heir.

Ramona Has No Filter
 
Ramona said that the Countess' husband was an old man. The Countess overreacted.
Jill says to the Countess: "If it's none of my business, then why knock my rules that you would never take a guy's number when you [asked for my

husband's best friend's number]."
The Countess' defense: "Oh you are really searching, darling."
The Countess' jab: "Then why did you buy me a magnum of champagne?"
Jill said: "That I paid for by the way and you never paid me back."


Jill
 is such  a bitch
 
Ramona said she was working on a skin care line for a year and a half. Jill insisted that it was less time than that. Jill was like a bee buzzing in your ear…she wouldn’t stop.
Ramona said: "I have so many things, sometimes I get my age wrong."
Jill said: "Ok, then say that maybe you got the date wrong."
Ramona said: "Maybe I got the date wrong."
Jill said: "Alright, we're good. You said maybe you got the date wrong. That's all."
What was the point, Jill?


Ramona's Foot in Mouth Disease
 

Ramona blames her bad upbringing for her behavior and she does "the best I can."
Jill said: "That's a good answer."


Ramona Gets Humped? 
 
Ramona thinks Alex's kids are ill-behaved. They tried to hump her at a dinner party. Huh?
Alex's defense: They were one and three years old at the time.

Alex Calls Out Bethenny
 
Alex didn't appreciate Bethenny's interviews in which she made one-liners about people.
Alex said: "I don't go behind your back and say things that are really snarky. I say everything to your face."
Bethenny said: "Fair enough

More Kelly Absurdities
 
Kelly doesn't like it that Bethenny Frankel cries all the time about men. Bethenny was subdued and teary eyed, as Andy Cohen pointed out.
Absurdity: Kelly was the "ambassador for wool" and this makes her "authentic."
Kelly said: "I'm not gonna cry over crying.  What?  Kelly speaks her own language...the language of one.

Ramona’s Nasty Little Blog
 
Ramona wrote on her blog that the last laugh is on Bethenny because she is single."
Ramona said: "She said my advice went back before there were phones."
Ramona said: "I'm not writing blogs anymore. I'm not doing blogs."So annoying.

Can’t wait for part two.

related links:

Jill Zarin's Used Clothing

Alex

Kelly Bensimon: One Hot Mess

Bethenny

Countess De Lesseps

Ramona Singer

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC