Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tommy Manzo is Last Year's Versace

 

The disconnect between Dina Manzo and Tommy is not news, and finally Dina has confirmed what has been suspected for years.

Dina acknowledged the end of the marriage via yesterday:

Dina retweeted a tweet from her friend late Friday night that said,“@lisagastineau: Secrets are heavy……..lighten the load”

She followed that with, “My secret…I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love.”

Dina continued, “So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are xoxo. And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close.”

Tommy, the brother of Al Manzo, 's husband, and Dina married in spectacular fashion on VH1's My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding in 2009.

VH1 Wedding Video

Since the debut of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, speculation on the relationship between Dina and Tommy has been rife. He never appeared, even in the background, on the show, fueling all sorts of rumors:

Dina Manzo Rumor Won't Go Away

Kudos to Dina, who has since gone on to star in her own series, Dina's Party on HGTV, and runs a successful charity, Project Ladybug, for telling the truth.

Could this explain Caroline Manzo's anger toward Dina? Everybody knows misery loves company.

Just sayin'

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC