Sunday, February 23, 2014

#RHONJ: Goodbye, Jacqueline Laurita

 

Of all the RH’s, was clearly the one most unable to handle the stresses of Reality TV. When she was fired, it could be considered compassionate, but we know Andy Cohen has no compassion for his circus clowns.

In the last season, she whined often that her stress came from her son Nicholas’ autism diagnosis, which we could have bought if there was a difference in her behavior before the diagnosis. She was to Caroline Manzo’s , and when Caroline left the show, there was no need to keep the whining wino around.

She had her challenges:

Jacqueline Laurita Should Leave Reality TV

Jacqueline EXPLODES on Twitter

Jacqueline Named in $8M. Lawsuit

Jacqueline's Home for Sale

Jacqueline Laurita Charged With Assault

She tells Life and Style Magazine:

Right now, I’m really just enjoying time with my family and I’m writing a few books,” she told the mag.

“My husband [Chris Laurita ] and I are writing a book together about our journey with autism.” (Their 4-year-old son Nicholas is autistic.)

But that’s not all the mother-of-three has up her sleeve.

“My other passion is the beauty industry, so I’m also writing a book about busy moms and beauty things. I’m also writing children’s books! I enjoy writing — that’s what I love,” she shared.

“It’s just been really great with my family. I feel like I’m in a very good place.”

She claims she opted-out, but they all say that:

“I needed a little bit of a break, but we’ll see what happens from there,” she told Life & Style at a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Thursday.

It was revealed in October that  , who’s returning to the series after skipping three seasons, wanted her sister-in-law Jacqueline booted from the Bravo hit.

That story was sent out to the media by Tom Murro, Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline’s publicist. Take from that what you will.

“I understand why Dina wouldn’t want me on the show: She doesn’t want to address family issues on-camera!” Jacqueline told Life & Style at the time.

She isn't the only housewife heading out this season — Caroline Manzo also confirmed her exit, and ’s cousin Kathy Wakile is filming only part-time.

Told you Teresa would be the last one standing, I just predicted the wrong season!

Teresa Giudice: Sole Survivor?

The Real Housewives of New Jersey return in May for Network Sweeps.

No comments:

Apple iTunes
Bliss World, LLC